Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Linda: "awesome deal"
- K: "already have others in different styles and colors...ugg's are so comfortable and warm I decided to get another pair"
- IVETTE: "Absolutely Love them ! Must have for all year round - they're great w/ anything <3"
- T: "This is my fifth pair of Uggs. The are the most comfortable boots I've ever owned. They are so versatile. I love them!"
- B: "Children's sizes are cheaper, so size 5 youth will fit an adult 7 and you save money for the same great quality product. Also there's FREE next day shipping on UGG Australia!!!"
- L: "my favorite"
Jennifer asked: Why isn't a youth size 6 the same as a woman's size 6?
- Hillary (staff): "Hi Jennifer, I'm sorry we are unable to answer your question. We're very sorry for any inconvenience. Thank you, Shoes.com"
cindy asked: my daughter wears a size 5 shoe.....what size should she get in uggs classic tall, and also how do womens and girls differ?
- Jennifer: "My daughter wears a girls 6-6.5 and I just got her the girls size 6 tall Ugg and they're perfect. Actually she can still fit into her size 5 uggs from last year but wanted a new color! I am a woman's size 7-7.5 and the girls 6 is snug on me but I can wear. "
- Betty: "Ask after Xmas....sorry, too soon."
- bonnie: "I'm not real sure. I made my daughter go into the local store and try on a pair. They just didn't have her this style and color. They only had short. My oldest daughter wears a 7-7.5 in women's shoes and her UGGS are true to size. I hope this was some help:)"
- Emily (staff): "Hi Cindy, Are you saying that your daughter wears a size 5 in kids or women's? If she wears a women's size 5, then she'll fit a kids size 3. I hope this helps! Thank you, Emily"