Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
robin asked: are these shoes true to size?
- Maria E.: "Yes, they are. They are very comfortable too."
- Alicia: "Yes, very comfortable fit."
- Kathy: "Yes, these shoes are true to size. Bought in nude and black. Love them!"
- amanda: "I buy an 8 in every shoe, but the 7.5 fits me perfectly in these. I would go a half size smaller, that way they won't slip off in the winter when your feet are cold. "
- Betty: "Yes they are. And very comfortable."
- Jennifer: "Close...I should have gotten a 1/2 size smaller though as I can walk out of them pretty easily."
- Charlene: "These shoes run a half size small."
- Elizabeth: "Yes they fit better than most 7.5 shoes I buy...typically then end up being too loose where they slip off while walking NOT in these. I sometimes wear wide width shoes but in these shoes they aren't so narrow that it is too tight as some heels can also do. These were my first Madden shoes and I am impressed in these pumps!!! LOVE this color nude too not too bright not too peach just perfect =)"
Alexandra asked: Are these real leather shoes or synthetic?
- rebecca: "Synthetic "
- Wendy S.: "They are man made, but they are a great looking pump for the price. They are very comfortable compared to other brands I have tried that were more expensive."
- Lea: "It's synthetic , "
- Alexandra: "Thank you all very much! :)"
- Emily (staff): "They are patent leather, which is synthetic. Thank you, Shoes.com"
- Diane: "the description says patent leather. they are really cute shoes, just wished they fit me, apparently i'm in between sizes, one's too snug and the larger size slips off. you will be very happy with them if they fit. comfortable walking shoe too."
- Betty: "They are patent leather. Very shiny and flexible. I wanted kid leather but everybody has the same idea since Kate Middleton was shown wearing this color and I couldn't find anything in my size."