Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Wendy asked: How well cushioned is the footbed?
- Tammy: "Not terribly cushioned. Not sure they are long lasting either. I probably would not get them again! Sorry!"
- Jayne: "Hi! Wendy, I love these slides. My personal use only extends to wear around the house and short errands. The insole is very comfortable and the slide itself is light weight. They are easy to care for and keep my feet dry and cool."
- Linda: "Purchased for elderly mother; feels shoe is cushioned very well"
- Carla: "Cushioning is light. I don't find the shoe comfortable to walk in because my feet slips around in the shoe."
- Priscilla: "I have awful feet and toes and I found them very comfortable. I have worn them for quite a long time and often and will br ordering another pair."