Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- S: "Love these boots. So comfortable and warm."
- Kylie: "I am looking for affordable, warm & waterproof. The reviews I read about these are promising."
- T: "looks cute; never worn this brand; hope the sizing is accurate."
- evelyn: "winter practical"
- Marianne: "Finally! I found Grandma her boots!"
- Lori: "I like the look, and I hope they are warm."
- G: "function and style"
- Catherine: "Warm and toasty. Love the look. Very comfortable and stylish."
- Nicole: "for momma's feet to stay warm in winter"
jenna asked: Are these warm and waterproof enough for a trip to Ukraine? Are they comfortable for walking long distances? Are the tops tight on calves or is there room for tucking in jeans along with warm under layer pants? Thanks!
- Lori: "They are very nice, I have not worn them yet."
- Nicole: "Jenna~ These are incredibly warm and very comfortable. My toes are always freezing, but not in these boots. I think they would be acceptable in walking long distances. As far as waterproof, where you see the leather, that part is waterproof, but above that, you will likely need some of that waterproof spray that you can put on there, and you could be just fine. With tucking in something, you definitely could do that. Even if they were tight, you can easily adjust the tightness with the laces. Overall, I love em! But if you are going to be walkin in four feet of snow in extremely below zero temperatures then perhaps not. I live in montana, and it has been to ten below, and several inches of snow and I was good to go! Good luck!"
- Catherine: "These boots are very comfortable and resists water. I would'n't stand in the ocean with them, but they are great for splashes of water. Good for walking, don't forget some nice thick socks. The leg of the boot is adjustable. You can tuck jeans or any other pants and then tighten with the draw-string for a custom fit. The draw-strings are long enough to wrap around the top of the boot once and then tie in a bow knot. I am not sure what time of year you are going to the Ukraine, but these boots are warm and cozy."
- Emily (staff): "Hi Jenna, These boots are not waterprooof. While I do think they would keep your feet warm, they are more fashion boots than cold weather boots. Please click the link below to view women's cold weather waterproof boots: http://www.shoes.com/en-US/Womens/_/_/Boots~Cold+Weather/Srch1+waterproof/Products.aspx Hope this helps! Emily"