Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Yujing: "nice and comfortable"
- Audrey: "Have in another color and love them! Price here is great."
- Brian: "My wife loves this shoe and wanted to purchase for her birthday."
carol asked: i normally wear a 6 1/2 in other sneakers and running shoes like Nike but I am looking for something somewhat more casual. Should I go with a 6 or 6 1/2 ? I have read that these run large.
- Vanessa: "6 i got these yesterday and they were stretched out and i had a pair before that were the same size but fit perfectly if you're gonna buy them from here i would get them small bc they are gonna stretch thru the mail"
- Kathy: "Go with a 6. They do run large. I wish I would have gotten a 6."
- Jennifer: "Go with a 6! They run big!"
- Sabina: "Hello Carol, I just purchased this pair and went half a size smaller. I am a 9 and purchased an 8.5. The fit great with a little room to spare. I was hesitant at first, but glad I made the descision as they do run bigger.."