Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
barbara asked: Is the top of the shoe soft and stretchy when you walk or does it dig into the top of the foot. My mom has a very sensitive foot and needs something that will give when she walks. Do people recommend buying a size up on these for ease of getting in and out of them?
- Jean: "These are one of the most comfortable shoies i have bought for a long time. They are light airy and very easy to take on and off. have great support. No they do not dig into the top pf your foot"
- Diane: "These shoes are extremely light and comfortable. I stand on my feet for long periods of time and my feet are not tired when wearing them. The top is soft and pliable, but holds its shape. I wear a size 8-1/2 and that is what I ordered. They fit perfectly."
- Kara: "I have a bunion that is sensitive to pressure and these shoes give me no issues. I bought a size up accidentally first, and was slipping and sliding inside the shoes when I walked. They are very easy to get on and off, almost like slippers!"
- Elizabeth: " HI The top of the shoe is not made of a stretchy material . They do give some in time, though . I love them, my second pair Bette"
- Stanley: "I would say they are not very stretchy or flexible. I like mine a lot but sometimes feet may hurt after awhile. Not for long walks."
- Deborah: "The top of the shoe is softy and stretchy. It fits true to size and is very comfortable"
- Pannapa: "The top of the shoe is soft and stretchy. I have a wide feet but it fits me and provides me a wonderful comfort. I just order my size and it is perfect for me."
- A: "They are soft and have some give when you walk (no digging). I would recommend buying your correct size as they are true to fit and easy to get in and out of."
- Kathy: "This shoe gives - but is not stretchy. My mom's foot is sensitive also and this is the only shoe she can wear. The shoe is true to size and is very very easy to slip on and off. I have other variations of this shoe in leather -- which I would NOT recommend for a sensitive foot.. this one because of the mesh is very comfy. and it doesn't slide off. It has great traction on the bottom also."