Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- L: "Waterproof"
- Joni: "I've always had good luck with Merrells and need a good walking sandal that can get wet and dry quickly for an upcoming vacation. Hopefully these will fit the bill."
- Diane: "I needed these shoes because they had Velcro and that makes it more simple and comfortable for my vacation on the beach."
- Carol: "Most similar model to my favorite Merrells that wore out."
Ethel asked: Can these shoes be worn in the water?
- Colleen: "Hi Ethel, This sandal is specified as a hiking/sport sandal but unfortunately not as a water sandal. Although it has rubber soles, it has synthetic leather uppers that I think may become damaged if used as a water sandal. I purchased them to wear with my compression stockings (for congestive heart failure), and wear them often in the warmer months of the year. I have these sandals in both the brindle and the black colors, and find them to be very comfortable. Hope that this information is helpful. Take Care! Colleen"
- Elaine: "I wear them everyday. I don't wear them to walk in water, but when it rains and I step in puddles they don't stay wet. The water doesn't saturate the shoe and they dry very quickly. I guess they would work for using at the beach to walk in the water although I haven't used them for that purpose."
- Barbara: "I don't know because I haven't tried going into water with them. Although, they are great shoes very comfortable"