Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Imelda: "too tight,"
- Imelda: "for the color,but poor fit too tight"
- Imelda: "for the neutral color, but fit was poor"
- PAM: "The best reviews for a taupe pump for comfort and style. Several people said they purchased 4 & 5 prs. Anxious to try & ordered two different sizes to be sure (only because they didn't have the 71/2 in taupe). I also bought the pewter color which will also go great with navy, reds, blacks, etc. Thank you!"
- D: "color, style and fabric"
- Teresa: "The looks of it"
Amy asked: Is this suede?
- Emily (staff): "This shoe comes in a variety of different uppers. None of them are suede, and the only one that is genuine leather is the one that says black leather. All the other uppers are Man Made (Synthetic). I hope this helps, we're sorry for the confusion! Thank you, Shoes.com"
- Xuan: "no"
- Nicole: "This shoe isn't suede, it's a synthetic material. It is rather comfortable and the material does slightly stretch."
- sharon: "No. The shoes are leather that appear to have a crocodile type pattern."