Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- SHARON: "I was needing navy low heeled shoes."
- Jeanette: "wanted low heels"
- MARY: "I have a problem with my big toes due to rheumatoid arthrits and I can't wear closed toed dress shoes nor can I wear very high heels. I have some of your shoes and I love them."
- Jodell: "It looks stylish AND comfortable. Heel height tolerable for me. Also available in wide width. The reviews I've read in various places were good. Just hope I got the right length. People said it runs long but not sure if 1/2 size or a full size. The website is also easy to navigate."
Peggy asked: Does the navy come in leather or satin? Is the buckle silver or gold? If needs to be returned, do you have pay for shipping?
- Zohra: "The one I have gotten was satin silver with silver buckle. It runs big so my mom had to insert Dr. scholl's insole to fit her comfortably. You ask for a return label, it'll be free."
- Jean: "The navy is leather. The buckle is color coordinated. Not sure about their policy on shipping. Comfy shoe. Wore it for daughter's wedding"
- Susan: "Sorry, I bought silver and don't know about navy. I really like the style and found it comfortable to wear."
- Emily (staff): "Hello, Here is a link to our Returns and Exchanges page to help answer your question. http://www.shoes.com/en-US/Content/Shipping.aspx#returns-exchanges Thank you, Shoes.com"