Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Mariann: "Need a comfortable, feminine, wide-calf boot. Remarkable hard to find, especially at this time of year. I prefer the more pointy toe to the round toe and the more feminine look to the riding boot -- without a really tall heel. Need one that will be comfy all day at the office. I'm hopeful this one will fill the bill for all those things. So many others are sold out of my size! Everyone wears a 7.5!"
- Joan: "needed wide calf"
- Alice: "I love the look of the boots not too high, but high enough I like Anne Klein style great value and I love the look of the black leather"
- Debbie: "I needed a low heel rider boot and like this style."
- Erica: "wide calf"
- Yolanda: "I liked the fact that you can choose a regular shoe size with an extended calf boot. I dont need/wear a wide and other vendors only sell wide calf w/wide shoe size. I liked that here I could have my regular shoe w/the wide calf."
- Katrina: "Real leather and wide calf. I need a wide calf boot and i wanted real leather"
- Deborah: "Looked great. Too tight around calves."
- C: "I needed a dressy boot and these look nice."
Amy asked: How wide would the shaft be in a size 10?
- Izetta: "I'm not sure the inches but they were not wide enough for my calves they were a little tight for me"
- Emily (staff): "Hi Amy, Unfortunately we don't have the exact measurements for each different size. I can tell you that for a size 8.5 the shaft height measures 15" and the circumference measures 16 1?2". This will increase as the size increases. I hope this helps! Emily"