Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Anne: "Had same pair, ripped after 1 year in 2 places but work great with skirts"
- Bonnie: "very stylist"
- Victoria: "I choose these because they look stylist during the rain."
- Eileen: "I wear dresses or shirts all the time so I needed something that will make the outfit cute."
- MARY: "My daughter likes this boot and for the price, I got 2 pair cheaper than I would've paid for 1 pair. Thank you!!"
- Sharon: "looking for a rain boot"
- Yu: "cute with heels"
- Imelda: "Liked the elevated heel and simple detail"
rajdulari asked: How do these fit around the calf? Do they stretch at all?
- Barbara: "It is adjustable by using the buckle. "
- Anne: "I'm usually a 9.5 or 10 in most shoes but I bought these in a 9 and they are plenty roomy. I wouldn't say they stretch at all, but the 9 are big enough for me that I could wear thick socks if I wanted to."
- Christine: "Yes, they do have some give. You can loosen the strap a bit for extra room."
- Daniela: "I don't have small calves and they fit nicely. They don't really stretch but u can adjust the top."
arlette asked: how do these boots run true to size or big? im a 71/2 or 8 but im afraid the 8 might be to big.
- Sharon: "I bought an 8 and found them a little loose which is OK since I plan to wear socks with them. I haven't needed to wear them yet so I can't say anything else about them."
- Anne: "They do run big. I'm usually a 9.5 or 10 but got the 9 and they fit with a little wiggle room. But they are super comfy and cute."
- Christine: "True to size."
- arlette: "Oh ok, b/c i was planning on getting the 8 but now i wont. N they have no more sIze 7's. But thank you guys for your help."
- Kristina: "I would say they run quite big. I am wearing the size 6 right now, and they are slipping a bit. Normally I'm a 6.5."
- Barbara: "True to size"
- Elaine: "They seemed very true to size to me."
- Mary: "They do run a little big, so the 7 1/2 might fit you better than the 8."