Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
m asked: I over pronate, have bunions, flallen arches, I love orthheel sandels, not sure if i should get these or Brooks addition for overpronation? please advise.
- laurie: "I have never tried Brook shoes. I have plantar faciti. and I am very flat footed. I like them they seem to help me not turn my feet in. But everyone is different. If you like the sandels I would think you would like these. Hope this helps"
- Carolyn: "i really like these shoes. I can wear them all day and my heel just starts to hurt a little. With other shoes, I have heel pain all the time. I am so glad I found these shoes."
- Elizabeth: "These were the most uncomfortable shoes! They are heavy and the arch support was painful after a day on my feet wearing these shoes. After 9 hours I was limping around!"
- Lisa: "If you love the sandals, you will love these shoes. I have fallen arches and the shoe is well worth the money. Shoe fits true to size for me. I've never had Brooks so I can't advise on which one is better for overpronation."
- Linda: "These are the only shoes for me. I love them."
- Sue: "I also have bunions, flat feet, and overpronate. I returned these shoes because they were not wide enough and pinched my bunions. Thank you for asking."