Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- TERESA: "I like clogs because they are easy to get off and on getting in and out of the house. These shoes have been very comfortable for me! They also give me a little height, which is also nice. Of course, I don't think they are bad looking either!"
- Helen: "Cute winter shoe. Practical and comfortable."
- Sara: "comfort and easy to put on and go"
- Wendy: "Loved the style"
- Janethia: "Looking for a fun and warm clog-these fit the bill. They fit well but feet get a bit sweaty in them."
- I: "These are very comfortable shoes, they look good with jeans or other pants. I wear it a lot to work."
- R: "lower heel stylish, reviews said comfortable and warm"
- Georgette: "looking for a warm, comfortable black clog with a slight heal. Love this brand so... a no brainer."
- Kim: "comfort, easy to slip on"
- sherry: "i have 7 or 8 prs of crocks they feel sooogood on my feet, better than barefoot"
- W: "These clogs look very comfy and warm. They also had good reviews about the comfort and style."
- CINDY: "I have a pair and my sister really liked them so for her birthday I bought her a pair."
- Marie: "They look comfortable and warm for fall/winter"
- Chong: "comfort and warmth"
Georgette asked: I wear an 8.5 med. do we need to size up or down? I ordered a Merrill clog last year very similar to this shoe, and it was too big everywhere. Help!
- Laura: "I wear a size 9 most often and ordered a 9 and they fit me perfectly. I love these shoes, I have had them for a long time now. The nice thing about this website is that if you are really unsure of which size you need, order them both, and then try them on, and simply return the wrong size ones they offer free return shipping. Just an idea!"
- Diane: "i went down a size and that worked well"
- Angela: "I also were an 8.5 and I ordered a 9 and they fit perfectly."
- michelle: "I just purchased these and love them! They are so toasty. I wear a 7-7.5 and got the 7 and they were fine - a bit roomy but not huge like some of the other Crocs. I think you'd be fine w/ an 8."