Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Tracey: "These are or my daughter who loves sparkly things."
- jackie: "daughters christmas gift"
- Rhonda: "They go with everything."
- Regina: "Christmas gift for my 79 year old mother!!!"
Judy asked: I wear a 7 1/2 shoe what size UGG's would I need?
- Elmarie: "You would wear a size 7."
- Pamela J: "I bought these for my daughter last year and I ordered a size 9 her regular shoe size and they fit perfect. Hope this helps."
- Jean Bennington: "They say Uggs run big-- I haven't found that out-- I wear 91/2 so my Uggs are a 10 and they are quite comfortable and not too big. I wear them without socks or stockings."
Fredrick asked: How would you wash these?
- Anne: "My daughter wears them often ( got them Christmas 2011)but doesn't wear them in inclement weather. Even with all the wear, we haven't had to clean them. If I were to have to clean them, I would try a damp cloth first. We do have a local cobbler that cleans UGG boots so that would be my next route. "