Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Elizabeth: "Price and looks made me choose these."
- kimmy: "Asics are the best! I can walk forever in these."
- Jeanine: "Wanted black but I didn't like these as much as my gel Kayano 18 or 19!"
- rick: "asics is the shoe we both wear, has good support"
- Tracy: "good brand. I am wearing this brand, so good"
- Evelyn: "recommended by therapist"
- R: "I need black walking shoes"
- JoAnn: "looking for good walking shoes, hope these are comfortable."
Merrilee asked: Would these be a good choice for controling pronation & relieving bunions for someone who walks everywhere, doesn't drive?
- Doreen: "I also am a pronator and they are one of the more comfortable shoes for relieving bunion pain. I also use a Dr. Schol's insert. I've walked all over Italy in these on cobblestones. I also recommend covering your bunion on particularly long walks for Mole Skin, which can be obtained in most drugstores. Hope this helps."
- patty: "Merrilee - I am not sure about the pronation, but I have SEVERE bunions and these shoes do not bother them at all. This shoe is wide where it needs to be, which is hard to find. I hope this helps!"
- Elizabeth: "Merrilee: I have a bunion and pronation also and so far these shoes have not bothered either. They seem to hold upright despite my angled walking. They are snug with socks which I happen to like as support. They have great maneuverability. I wear out before they do! They are my friends. Much happy walking."
- Lori: "Yes. They are comfortable to wear the minute you put them on. The first day I wore them I went for a 5 mile walk and my feet were not sore at all."