Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
rebecca asked: Toe cleavage. Is it prominent? I'm trying to find a good leather pump that adequately covers it.
- Patricia: "no Rebecca, no prominent "toe cleavage": a lovely pump."
- Melinda: "I have the round toe version of this shoe, and you can't notice it."
- Wendy: "I have found that the MK Flex shoes (all shapes, materials and heights) have provided just the right amount of toe cleavage to make these shoes my go-to shoes for every occasion. I have the MK Flex shoes in Black, Nude, and Red... and have my eye on the Navy. With free shipping both ways, I recommend you try the shoe. You have nothing to lose."
- Nisha: "It's not too prominent but they were uncomfortable shoes."
jarin asked: im not sure with my size.can you help me??pls
- Amy: "It runs pretty true so I would recommend ordering the size you normally do for heels."
- Kelly: "I love these shoes, they are so comfortable I bought them in two colors! Size is true to fit. I wear an 8 or 8.5 and I bought these in an 8 and they for great. Have a little stretch to them. "
- Melinda: "I think they are generally true to size. I love MK heels. I own 2 pairs, and will probably purchase more in the future. Also, if you're ordering from shoes.com if the size that you order isn't correct they offer free returns! Which is why I love buying shoes from shoes.com."
- Brenda: "These pumps are "True To Size". I ordered 1/2 size up, and they were too big."