Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
jackie asked: I have a narrow foot, will this work?...
- Kelley: "I am not sure I would suggest this shoe for a narrow foot. It is a great shoe but it isn't narrow."
- Sandy: "Yes, I have a narrow foot also. The are super comfortable."
- Robert: "I am not sure, since I have a regular width. I do like them alot, they are very comfortable."
- Shawn: "I'm not sure, I have a regular-width foot. But I don't see why that would make much difference, the raised arch is fairly wide on the shoe itself. Just make sure you can return them if they don't feel right when you get them."
- Donna: "I have lots of these shoes. I am a clear cut medium and they are fine and would fit a wider foot too as by no means are tight or snug. If you are very narrow it might bother. I would try a pair first in a store or be prepared to possibly return if ordering online. Once you determine the fit they are consistent is sizing. BEST shoe ever though!"