Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Stephanie: "My daughter has been begging me for these. 13th Birthday gift"
- Leah: "I chose to purchase Minnetonka Moccasins today because they looked like a cute, everyday shoe that could go with any casual outfit."
- Rebecca: "I like the quality of Minnetonka moccasins. Have had others in the past."
- sara: "these were a present for my mom and we had to send back because they were two long"
- Colleen: "my daughter loves these and has wanted them for a long time"
- Jodi: "Christmas wish list of 14 y.o. girl"
- Walter: "Recommended by reliable source."
- Linda: "on daughter's wish list"
- Beth: "Requested Christmas gift"
- ZHENG: "SOFT"
- Loretta: "Returning."
kim asked: do they run true to size?
- Vaness: "I would get them about a half size smaller because they tend to stretch out a little but there the best and so comfortable!!!!!"
- Yazmin: "Hi! They actually are not true to size, I am a 6 and I can say that easily they run a half size bigger. I gave them away and purchased them in a 5 1/2. Hope this helps."
- sara: "i ended up getting my mom a 61/2, which is a half size smaller than what she normally wears"
- Jane: "Yes. The most comfortable shoe in the world !"
- Paola: "They run a little big I guess because that are soft suede they stretch. I would go half size down."
- philip: "Hi Kim, They run pretty true to size. I have the tan ones, got them in a 7 and they broke in almost instantly!! The black ones also in a 7 were a little snugger. Hope this helps!"