Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Amy: "Second pair love these!"
- Connie: "We have bought these slippers every year and I buy them for new family members. Comfy but a little short in length."
kim asked: do they run true to size?
- Vaness: "I would get them about a half size smaller because they tend to stretch out a little but there the best and so comfortable!!!!!"
- Yazmin: "Hi! They actually are not true to size, I am a 6 and I can say that easily they run a half size bigger. I gave them away and purchased them in a 5 1/2. Hope this helps."
- sara: "i ended up getting my mom a 61/2, which is a half size smaller than what she normally wears"
- Jane: "Yes. The most comfortable shoe in the world !"
- Paola: "They run a little big I guess because that are soft suede they stretch. I would go half size down."
- philip: "Hi Kim, They run pretty true to size. I have the tan ones, got them in a 7 and they broke in almost instantly!! The black ones also in a 7 were a little snugger. Hope this helps!"