Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- valerie: "Love love these boots! So comfy, the wide calf is nice to slip in skinny or straight jeans"
- Katie: "Made for larger calves, hoping they fit. Great sale price."
- Leah: "awesome casual style, and great reviews"
- Mary Grace: "Frye is an excellent brand and I need the wide calf boot. The discounts offered on your site made the purchase more affordable for me. Thank you."
- Tina: "Love them"
- Andrew: "Wife wants them and they had great reviews."
- Donna: "My daughter has a pair and I loved hers so I having been waiting since Jan for my size Hotbabysetter@yahoo .com"
- valerie: "The color and hopefully larger for my big calves"
- Aimee: "I have these in black. They are fabulous! I have very large calves (18 inch in size 9.5) and these actually fit. Now I needed them in brown."
- Cheryl: "Looking for a great boot that would last. Great reviews and a very good looking boot."
- kendall: "With my discount code this was the absolute best price around!!"
- J: "My girlfriend told me so"
- Valerie: "I liked the way they looked and are good quality."
- emily: "I have a hard time finding boots that fit my calves, and my friend ordered these and loves them!"
- Ellen: "Frye makes a great boot. I am going to see if the wide calf will fit!"
- Nancy: "Wide Calf and they are comfortable. Have them in black"
- Charlene: "Great price--"
- Marilyn: "Wide calf, good reviews"
- Mildred: ""These are beautiful and truly wide-calf. They fit well under or over jeans and are very comfortable. I already own them in dark brown and love them!" Frye is a boot that can last a decade!"
- Ingrid: "good quality"
Cindy asked: it says "Wide" width but when ordering it only shows a "medium" option... is medium, actually wide or are you sold out of wide?
- Hillary (staff): "Hi Cindy, The Wide is referring to boots measurements. They are made for people who have larger calves. The actual width is available in medium width only. We have provided a link below for boots that are available in wide widths; http://www.shoes.com/en-US/Womens/_/_/Boots/Width+Wide_C+or+W/Products.aspx Thanks, Hillary"
lynn asked: Anyone know the calf circumference of a size 9?
- Maureen: "17 1/2". I needed 17 " and my size 9's fit beautifully !"
- theresa: "Don't know exact circumference but I normally don't fit in regular boots and these boots fit perfectly."
- suzie: "yes. 16.5 inches. and these are awesome, comfortable boots!"
- Toni: "Hi - I can't be really specific as the boots are away at university with our daughter - but she has large calves, being a skater and swimmer. She generally has a hard time finding boots to fit over her calves. They are very generous in the width category"