Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Katie: "Made for larger calves, hoping they fit. Great sale price."
- Leah: "awesome casual style, and great reviews"
- Mary Grace: "Frye is an excellent brand and I need the wide calf boot. The discounts offered on your site made the purchase more affordable for me. Thank you."
Cindy asked: it says "Wide" width but when ordering it only shows a "medium" option... is medium, actually wide or are you sold out of wide?
- Hillary (staff): "Hi Cindy, The Wide is referring to boots measurements. They are made for people who have larger calves. The actual width is available in medium width only. We have provided a link below for boots that are available in wide widths; http://www.shoes.com/en-US/Womens/_/_/Boots/Width+Wide_C+or+W/Products.aspx Thanks, Hillary"
lynn asked: Anyone know the calf circumference of a size 9?
- Maureen: "17 1/2". I needed 17 " and my size 9's fit beautifully !"
- theresa: "Don't know exact circumference but I normally don't fit in regular boots and these boots fit perfectly."
- suzie: "yes. 16.5 inches. and these are awesome, comfortable boots!"
- Toni: "Hi - I can't be really specific as the boots are away at university with our daughter - but she has large calves, being a skater and swimmer. She generally has a hard time finding boots to fit over her calves. They are very generous in the width category"