Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- L: "fashion for my daughter's birthday"
- Lauren: "looks like a great boot"
- F: "Superior Brand/company, very nice style and fabric--leather/suede"
- R obin: "My sister has them and said they are super comfortable and I love the way they look with jeans tucked in."
- G: "I have the brown already and I love them... so this year I got the black too!"
- Rosanna: "Because you just can't go wrong with a new pair of Frye's to begin the fall season!"
Barbara asked: From looking at the picture, the finish does not look like suede. Are the pictures correct for the boot color?
- G: "Hi Barbara, I purchased these boots in the tan vintage. They are not a true suede. The leather is smooth and does not have the soft feel like suede. They are a great boot and SHOES.COM always has great prices!!"
- Silvia: "No, they are not suede. "
- R obin: "I also thought they were suede, but my sister has 2 pair of them and told me they are in fact leather. She thinks they are the most comfortable boots she owns, and she is a boot a holic! I got some, they are leather not suede."