Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Hilary: "Love UGG so comfortable...only thing I look forward to to when the weather gets cold :)"
- Donna: "Have several pairs so comfortable,I even wear these in the summer for comfort,and they are cool and oh so comfortable."
- Jackie: "Because it my size"
- Kyle: "Neutral but distinctive from the standard color."
- Joanne: "Gift"
- Michael: "This is what my wife wants. The sand color boots are very hard to find."
- Catherine: "THIS IS THE STYLE THAT MY DAUGHTER REQUESTED FOR CHRISTMAS."
- lori: "color, reputation of warmth, and design"
- Diane: "Comfy and stylish. Sand color is difficult to find"
- S: "we have had these before and love them. awesome boots!"
- Karen: "comfort"
- Therese: "It's what my granddaughter wanted SO MUCH and we bought a pair from a cheaper source but they were TORN so I came to you AND I get points from Southwest for shopping here! Bonus."
- Edward: "Christmas Gift for Girlfriend"
- Suzanne: "Have them in black and love them. So warm and comfy."
- Vicki: "My daughter loves these so....I got them for her!"
- Patricia: "Gift for granddaughter"
- E: "my grandaughter chose them"
- Amy: "My daughter wanted these boots and she LOVES them!!!"
ronald asked: Hello, Can you please answer my question are these boots original UGG boots? Ate they 229. less 20 %???
- Emily (staff): "Hi Ronald, Yes these boots are 100% authentic UGG's. These boots are not 20% off. Shoes.com is almost always offering some type of promotion, and our promotions change quite frequently. Please visit Shoes.com to see our current promotion. I also suggest joining our "email signup", which can be found at Shoes.com at the bottom of the homepage. Thank you, Shoes.com"
Michelle asked: I see that you do not have half sizes. If I'm closer to a size 7, would the size 6 be too small?
- Julia: "The 6 probably wouldn't be too small. I normally wear a 6 to a 6.5 in regular shoes and got a size 5 in the uggs. They stretch out quite a bit. If they fit a tad snug to begin with, that's a good thing. Because you'll get a lot more room in them the more you wear them."
Kim asked: what size Ugg should you buy if you wear a half size?
- Brittany: "go to a store and try them on.. then you can see how they fit and if you like them. they wont stretch that much either. I own about a dozen pairs and love them all!"
- lisa: "what is your return policy? and is returns free shipping back?"
- Julia: "Go down a half size. I usually wear a size 6 in most shoes but I get a size 5 in Uggs. They end up stretching quite a bit and the fur mats down a lot."