Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- LaSheena: "they are so comfortable"
- James: "nice looking slipper"
- Stephen: "Stylish and comfortable for my college aged daughter. Keep her feet warm while walking across campus on those cold winter days!"
- C: "COMFY!"
- so young: "I love this items"
- Dawn: "Very comfortable shoes that are warm and soft."
- L: "I have them in Chestnut and love them! I even wear them out to run errands"
- Dennis: "Gift"
- Theresa: "these are great slippers i buy a pair every year for my step daughter she love them they easy to slip and warm when she walks the dog"
- Lucia: "Very comfortable and I am replacing the pair that was destroyed by "Sandy""
- D: "Christmas request from my daughter"
- jasmin: "nice a warm and a good price"
- Fredricka: "Good looks"
- Jill: "My daughter's birthday."
- C: "Genuine shearling keeps feet really warm."
- Fannie: "They are comfy and stylish. Can wear them in any casual occasion."
- Gail: "gift"
eileen asked: i am usually a size 8, but my ug minis are a size 7' do I also have to order these slippers in a size smaller?
- Jill: "Since uggs only run in full sizes, I order a size down from my actual size. My actual size is 7 1/2. I ordered a size 7 and they fit me fine."
- kinya: "The ugg slipper you will want to get in your actual shoe size"
- Susan: "Hi Ellen, I wear a size 8 and I ordered a size 8. It fits very comfortably and is one of my favorite pair of shoes."
- Adrianne: "I too wear a 7 in ugh boots, bit in these slippers I'm an 8 and they fit perfectly!"
- Jay: "We ordered according to half size smaller, as we normally wear 81/2 and ordered an 8; they fit normally---"
- Tammy: "I actually had to exchange these for my daughter for a larger size (odd I know) because they are narrow. She usually wears a 9 and I had to get them in a 10. Hope this helps "
Lane asked: Do these fit true to size . I wear 10.5 medium?
- Hillary (staff): "Hello, I'm sorry, I have not heard that this style runs small or large. We do apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you, Hillary"