Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Sandra F.: "Shorter shaft height for 5'3'' person and wider calf then original"
Leilani asked: how i will order and how i will pay fo it?
- eliana: "Hello, can you send me to Argentina? How much the shipping cost?"
- Emily (staff): "Hello Leilani, To purchase please select the product you wish to buy in the correct size and color, then click add to cart. Then you will proceed to checkout. Please click here for accepted payment methods for both the U.S and for International orders. http://www.shoes.com/en-US/Content/POLICIES.aspx Thank you, Shoes.com"
allison asked: what is the calf circum. for a size 10 ladies boot?
- Barbara: "I bought a size 7, but I think the calf circum is the same. 161/2 inches.. The Hunter Boots website has the info also. Great boots!"
- Elizabeth: "not sure about a size 10 but just bought a pair of size 6 and the circumefrence was at least a 16 1/2inches... fit great lots of room even for the liners..."
- Brett: "16 1/2"
- Emily (staff): "Hi Allison, Unfortunately we don't have those types of measurement available to us. I'm sorry I can't be of any help. Thank you, Emily"
Lori asked: How wide is the calf portion? In inches, please. Thenk you.
- Kerrie: "It's about 17 and a half inches."
- Kerrie: "My calf is about 17 inches and I have about a half an inch to an inch give in the boot. So it's about 17 and a half to 18inches"
- Jennifer: "I sent them back because they were to small in the calf. I have a 18" calf."
- Jennifer: "I sent them back because the calf was not wide enough for my leg."
- Kristin: "I believe they are 16" . Super comfy"