Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Kathleen: "Warm! Stylish! A great, well known brand!"
- ANDRE: "STYLE AND COMFORT"
- T: "loved the fur and seem like they would be good winter boots. when i tried them on, they were bulky and the straps that hold the fur in the boots, is in the way when you walk. Almost tripped me. super comfy but just to bulky for me"
- T: "my daughter asked me to order them for her as a gift"
- Jill: "Love Sorel :))"
- betsy: "Color and style"
- Gloria: "daughter gift"
- Kaitlyn: "cute and perfect for a wet and cold winter"
Leigh asked: Do these boots come in 1/2 sizes?
- Emily (staff): "Hi Leigh, This boot does come in half sizes, they are just out of stock at this time. Thank you, Emily"
Teri asked: do these run true to size or a bit snug or large?
- Tamra: "They run a little snug! I'm a 7-7 1/2 and I definitely needed a 7 1/2. Love my boots! You just need to loosen the lace to put them on."
- becca: "These run a little large, but it works out well for layering socks, long johns, etc"
- Donna: "The ones I ordered fit well. I have wide feet. The prior year the liners were different and I had to return them because they were too tight. I want my toes to be able to wiggle, even with warm socks. I love these boots. They're warm AND. cute. The nice thing about this site is they don't charge to return.No hassle. What I did was go into a local pace that had them to try them on. That's how I knew the newer ones would fit. The price here was much better. Order a pair. If they don't fit, you can always exchange for smaller or larger. "
- Kelly: "They run a bit large. They fit well but are naturally roomy."