Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Leigh asked: Do these boots come in 1/2 sizes?
- Emily (staff): "Hi Leigh, This boot does come in half sizes, they are just out of stock at this time. Thank you, Emily"
Teri asked: do these run true to size or a bit snug or large?
- Tamra: "They run a little snug! I'm a 7-7 1/2 and I definitely needed a 7 1/2. Love my boots! You just need to loosen the lace to put them on."
- becca: "These run a little large, but it works out well for layering socks, long johns, etc"
- Donna: "The ones I ordered fit well. I have wide feet. The prior year the liners were different and I had to return them because they were too tight. I want my toes to be able to wiggle, even with warm socks. I love these boots. They're warm AND. cute. The nice thing about this site is they don't charge to return.No hassle. What I did was go into a local pace that had them to try them on. That's how I knew the newer ones would fit. The price here was much better. Order a pair. If they don't fit, you can always exchange for smaller or larger. "
- Kelly: "They run a bit large. They fit well but are naturally roomy."