Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Ted: "Previous experience."
- E S: "I have low arches & my feet tend to pronate, making it uncomfortable to walk for long periods of time. I'm hoping these insoles allow me to become more active without foot pain."
ingrid asked: If its a Low Arch Orthotic does this mean it is low arch or its for a low arch foot?
- Christine: "It is for low arch foot. "
- Matthew: "it is for a foot with a low arch."
- Cynthia: "I have a low arch and am on my feet all day teaching. It supports my feet without being unnaturally high and keeps my feet from pronating. I like that it is a full length orthotic rather than half as it also provides cushioning for the ball of my foot."