Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Marc: "These shoes look great and will match nicely with a pair of jeans, khaki pants, or cargo shorts and a nice pair of Polo crew socks to go with them. I can't wait to wear these shoes to parties and other casual events!"
- Francisco: "I love the style"
Estev?o asked: hello. i need help. i use size 40 in Brazil what size should i have in US numbers ?
- MIS: "Estevao - Looks like you would need a size 7.5 in Mens, or a 9 in Womens - you can access size comparison charts by googling shoe size comparison -"
- Emily (staff): "Hello, Here is a link to our size conversion chart to help answer your question. http://www.shoes.com/en-US/Content/FitAssist.aspx?refreshcache=Y Thanks, Shoes.com"
Nayim asked: Is it UK sizing or US sizing?
- Shelley: "both UK and US sizing are listed on the inside label."
- Rivka: "This shoe is marked 12D which means American size 12 (& medium width). 12 is the European 46. At the same time(in same order) we purchased Converse size 12 for the same person. The Converse is actually 1/2 a size bigger than the POLO shoe and in the labeling of the Converse it states 12 American (and UK).and 46.5 European. Both fit fine even tho the Converse has a little more room in length. The Converse is everyday comfort- Polo has a little better quality and is alittle more classy with the extra leather trim & laces."
- Deneen: "US"