Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- joyce: "christmas gift"
- Amy: "Great shoes. My girls love them."
- Mary Beth: "It's a gift request!"
- Connie: "Cute and comfy"
- Alice: "This particular shoe was available at shoes.com...not available at other websites.."
- Mary Clare: "Best price I have seen on these shoes! Been looking for a couple of months!"
- kerry: "casual comfort"
- Kathleen: "my daughter wanted them for her birthday"
Rhonda asked: Do these shoes run true to size?
- Megan: "They run large, so order a size down!"
- Caitlyn: "I went down a half a size in my Sperry Top-Siders. My friend did the same. The shoes tend to stretch with wear, so I am happy with my choice. It did take about a week to break them in and make them fit the way I wanted them to."
- Marsha: "Yes but they can be a little tight at first till you break them in. If you're in between sizes go 1/2 up. They do soften up after 1 or 2 wearings. "
- Ellen: "I thought they ran a little big. I bought a half size smaller than normal."
- Karen: "yes they do."
- Tonya: "yes"
- Gina: "Yes they do, but they will stretch out over time."
Lynn asked: Do you have these in wide?
- Brandy (staff): "Hi Lynn, Sorry, this brand does not carry wides. Here is a link to other casual boat shoes that we do carry in wide. http://www.shoes.com/en-US/Womens/_/_/Casual+Shoes~Boat+Shoes/Width+Wide_C+or+W/Products.aspx Hope that helps! Brandy"