Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Lori: "I like the neutral look of the colors and the more feminine look of the style. Waiting to see which size fits as others I have had run large or stretch over time and I may need the smaller size."
- Mary: "LOOK"
- Siu: "My old one lasted me a 2 good years. About time I purchase a new pair. Love it!"
- Lauren: "Replacing the pair I have had for several years."
- Sarah: "I already have a pair and I love them! They're perfect to wear anytime... work, school, even out to lunch with the girls. They match everything too!"
- Linda: "I like the neutral color, so I can match it with anything.."
- Melinda: "Tried on in Bobs store .Better buy here"
- Barbara: "love this shoe...very comfortable"
Rhonda asked: Do these shoes run true to size?
- Megan: "They run large, so order a size down!"
- Caitlyn: "I went down a half a size in my Sperry Top-Siders. My friend did the same. The shoes tend to stretch with wear, so I am happy with my choice. It did take about a week to break them in and make them fit the way I wanted them to."
- Marsha: "Yes but they can be a little tight at first till you break them in. If you're in between sizes go 1/2 up. They do soften up after 1 or 2 wearings. "
- Ellen: "I thought they ran a little big. I bought a half size smaller than normal."
- Karen: "yes they do."
- Tonya: "yes"
- Gina: "Yes they do, but they will stretch out over time."
Lynn asked: Do you have these in wide?
- Brandy (staff): "Hi Lynn, Sorry, this brand does not carry wides. Here is a link to other casual boat shoes that we do carry in wide. http://www.shoes.com/en-US/Womens/_/_/Casual+Shoes~Boat+Shoes/Width+Wide_C+or+W/Products.aspx Hope that helps! Brandy"