Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- beth: "Had same item 4 years ago, repeat purchase because they finally wore out."
- B: "looks very warm for NH winter"
- William: "My current slippers are acorn and I have worn them every night of every winter for 7 years"
- Suzette: "Purchased them for father last year and he loved them so now husband gets a pair."
- Jean: "My Dad asked for them."
- Joshua: "I chose this because my Dad has a preference for these shoes. They last a long time and are reliable, as far as shoes go."
- Kevin: "Need a high quality slipper. One of the only places I can find narrow shoes . Love these slippers"
- Lynda: "Used these slippers for 4 months as loaners from friends. Loved them."
Peggie asked: Are this made in the US? Is the size true to fit, i.e. if you wear a men's size 9 shoe would you order a size 9 slipper?
- Natalie (staff): "Hello Peggie, These are not made in the US. We have heard they run true to size, so we would recommend a size 9 for a man who wears a size 9 shoe. I hope this helps. Thank you, Natalie shoes.com"