Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Heather: "Absolutely love them! I am a Frye repeat customer. Will be for life."
- mike: "GIRLFRIEND!!!"
- D: "I've wanted tehse for a long time, these are the only boots I like."
- Alisha: "Love Frye boots! Great quality and comfort!!"
- Lynne: "Frye boots are made well. I wanted a tall boot and one that would match everything. Even though this is considered a "riding" boot, it will look good at work as well."
- YANG: "Style and color."
Nanette asked: Stephanie, do you have a high arch?
- jennifer: "Yes, U actually do have a high arch and these boots are great. "
- Stephanie: "I wouldn't consider it high...I would say average. I do love these boots! I wear them 3 or 4 times a week during the winter. They are very comfortable!"
- Lisa: "I don' t have a high arch. Just regular. The boots fit true to size and are super comfortable. I would highly recommend them."
- STEPHEN: "I bought these shoes for my wife for our anniversary. She absolutely loves them. She has a flat foot. She's told me they're very comfortable and could shop all day in them."
Nanette asked: No zipper? I have an extremely high arch which makes a pull-on boot very difficult to get on.
- Laura: "The boots are not hard to pull on, they are much harder to pull off. We have 3 pairs, different colors of this boot. My girls and I love them, very comfortable. They have really softened and are much easier to get on and off. I also have a high arch but don't find these to be a problem at all. I think you will love them."
- Stephanie: "No zipper. The leather is extremely soft, though, and they aren't too hard to get on for me (I do have to sit down to put them on)'"