Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- C: "I had a pair of these in the past. Very warm in the cold and perfect in the snow!"
- renee: "waterproof"
- W: "I bought similar style Sorel in white 20 some years ago. Not a thing wrong with them except they turned yellow. Still using them to this day. Just wanted a different color. Hope these are as awesome as the old ones."
- C: "My daughter had them picked out. She saw them in an Athleta catalogue"
- Clifford: "Wife wanted them."
- Rori: "Reviews from other customers. And Sorel is known for there shoes"
- Pamela: "someone gave me a pair of these that were too small but i loved them so am purchasing a pair"
Diane asked: What color are these boots?
- Michelle: "Dark brown with taupe accents"
- Carolyn: "Hawk is a dark brown color... very nice! LOVE MINE."
- Deborah: "Brown with a black toe"
- Robin: "brown- I love them!"
- JUDITH: "Dark brown with tan."
- Nancy: "They are a dark brown with lighter brown accents."
- Ann: "The "Hawk" color is a combination of chocolate brown and khaki on the shaft of the boot. The shoe of the boot is black with taupe along the bottom. I love them; they go with everything and I wear them all the time."