Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Rebecca: "Very fashionable, wanted to make a grand entrance to my wedding!"
- ASHLEY: "NEEDED AN ELEGANT LOOK FOR MY BRIDAL SHOE"
Rebecca asked: Hi, If the size is greyed out (I am a 40/41) on the turquoise shoe, does that mean they are currently out of stock or just that they are not ever available in that size?
- Emily (staff): "We would be happy to notify you when stock in this item becomes available. To request an email notification, please follow the steps below: - Visit the item detail page of the desired style. - Click the "Don't See Your Size" link located next to "Add To Cart " button. - Enter your email address and the desired size in the pop up window that appears. - Click "Notify Me". Please note that this feature does not guarantee that stock will become available at a later date or that it is offered in the size featured in the "select size" drop down menu. Thanks, Shoes.com"
?ricka asked: If I am 6 1/2 what size should I choose is for my wedding...?
- Veronica: "I would get a 7 the shoe runs a little small because of the round toe .and it looks fabulous !!!!"
- vaseleki tsopelas: "I would do half a size bigger. "
- Roseanne: "I purchased this shoe in white for my wedding and they are true to size, but the heel was too high for me to walk in. I kept the shoes because they are beautiful, but I ended up ordering another pair with a 3.5 inch heel which worked better for me."
Nathalie asked: How high is the heel?
- Rebecca: "4 inches and they are actually very comfortable! I wore them during my wedding was standing up for a long period of time and made it through the night, ( until the very very end ) hehe"
- Martha: "Hi, Nathalie: The heel height on the Turquoise Satin shoe is 4.5 inches . Hope this helps. Martha"
- Emily (staff): "Hello Nathalie, The heel height is 4". Thank you, Emily"
- susy: "I believe 4 inches"