Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Jennifer: "For my Daughter"
Paula asked: Do you order one size down from your normal size?
- Jacqueline: "I tried one down and the normal size (9) and stuck with the normal size. I even wear them with thin socks, and the fit is still great."
Jasmine asked: how to you know the width of it and if it's medium or large???
- Emily (staff): "Hi Jasmine, This boot is only offered in one width (medium), which is a regular width. We do offer free returns on unworn merchandise if they don't work for you. Hope this helps, Emily"
Rebecca asked: Are these Uggs eligible for 15% discount?
- Emily (staff): "Hello, Certain brands, styles are excluded from sales. Please click the link below to help further answer your question: http://www.shoes.com/en-US/Content/exclusions.aspx Thank you, Shoes.com"
Kimberly asked: Can someone tell me if the boots are 7 1/2 inches tall from the heel or from the ankle? It says shaft, which would make me think from the ankle..like the part that goes up the leg. Thanks!
- Tracy: "They are meaning from the top sole of the shoe, so below the ankle. I measured mine."
- Theresa: "Hello, The boots are 9 inches tall from the floor. Hope this helps!"