Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Eric: "I chose this shoe because I was looking for a nice shoe that I could wear at work and out to dinner."
- Chris: "Comfort, slip resistant and light weight"
- Victor: "width"
- Judy: "comfort"
- R: "work"
- Nancy: "easy web site"
- Manfred: "best fit for the purpose"
hai asked: I'm wearing usa 71/2 size what size eur should fit me ?
- Emily (staff): "Hello, If you wear a U.S. size 7 1/2, please select that size from the drop down. Here is a link to our size conversion chart to help answer your question. http://www.shoes.com/en-US/Content/FitAssist.aspx?refreshcache=Y Thanks, Shoes.com"
Mark asked: I cannot seem to find this online anywhere in my size 8.5 wide, any suggestions?
- Emily (staff): "We would be happy to notify you when stock in this item becomes available. To request an email notification, please follow the steps below: - Visit the item detail page of the desired style. - Click the "Don't See Your Size" link located next to "Add To Cart " button. - Enter your email address and the desired size in the pop up window that appears. - Click "Notify Me". Please note that this feature does not guarantee that stock will become available at a later date or that it is offered in the size featured in the "select size" drop down menu. Thanks, Shoes.com"
Mario asked: HI I m just checking about sizes..so my usual size is 8.5..but i v seen on the size chart that 8 is equivalent to 42 and 8.5 is also equivalent to 42..so is the 8.5 really bigger then the size 8??
- Dale: "Do Dr. Scholl's Work Men's TX Harrington Non Slip have a metal shank?"
- Mark: "My usual size is a 10.5 in a tennis shoe. I have purchased two pair of Harrington style Mens work shoes in size 10.5 (one black and one brown) and am very happy with the shoes. They are comfortable and have an excellent non-slip (slip resistant) sole which wears well under normal conditions. I don't look much at the metric size - I wear a 10.5, I buy a 10.5, and I expect shoes to fit a 10.5. I use laces to adjust the fit. The direct answer to your retorical question is, "Yes". Hope the above helps."
- Raymond: "i cannot really answer your question exactly but I would not worry about that. I would order what you think is the right one and then if you picked the wrong size just return it for the other. I have bought several pairs of the same shoes Dr Scholls Harrington size 10.5 for at least 10 years now. Why the same because they are consistant and because of my situation of bad arches and overweight when the shoes wear out my feet hurt also it affects my knees and hip. I usually need a pair of new shoes right away and I usually have a new pair ready to go. I have only had to send one pair back because of a flaw and they make it really esy to do so. Most people do not realize those aches and pains in their hip or legs can be solved with just a new pair of shoes. One you get a pair you like stick with them. I wish you luck and hope I have helped you on your decision."