Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Candice: "Great cognac colored boot that goes with so much!"
- Julia: "Wide calf size"
- Amy: "Wider calf and a small heel"
- Mercedes: "wide calf size"
- Elizabeth: "ALWAYS WANTED THEM"
- Amy: "Replace current boot that's falling apart"
- M: "I choose these because I have wide calfs and I find it hard to fit boots."
- Sharon: "Christmas present for my daughter."
- Angie: "Had a pair of these shoes and loved them. Need a new pair"
- Jeffrey: "Gift suggestion from my wife"
- Jonathan: "My sister recommended them for my wife."
- Jackie: "I need boots!"
- Monifah: "I brought this item a long time ago and it fit great I put on some weight so I have to get a bigger size."
- Bianca: "I have been looking for some cognac boots at a reasonable price for a long time!"
- S: "Looking for dark brown boot that doesn't look like a riding boot. Want something that can be dressy or casual."
Carrie asked: Description says it has a 14 inch shaft, but when I look at the Steve Madden site, it says it's 15.75. Which is correct? How do they compare to the Cadence boots? Same, longer, or is it a shorter shaft height?
- Elizabeth: "Sorry, I really can't answer your questions. These were for my daughter and I do know she loved them so much she wore out two pair! She liked them because her calves tended to be too big for other styles and she is not an obese person. These were comfortable. Not familiar with the Cadence boots. These were right below knee."
p asked: Is a 7.5 the same as a 7 ( i see the euorpean size is the same?) - i only ask because i need a 7, but 7.5's are only available!
- Regina: "No, 7.5 is larger than a 7. Two diffrent sizes! Hope this helps:)"
- Cami: "They are true to size. I wear a 8 and thats what I ordered and they fit perfect. I bet the 7.5 would fit with thick socks."
- Jody: "I ordered a size 7 and they are a good fit for me. I normally order a 7. I think these are true to size and a 7.5 would be a little bigger than a 7."
- Lee Lee: "No, it is not the same. I wear a size 6 and its just a little tight for me but 6.5 is too big. It might work if you wear thick socks. I wear thinner socks with my boots. Hope that helps."
- DANA: "These are true to size. I wear a 7.5 and ordered a 7.5 and they fit perfectly."
- sara: "They are different. Are you a true 7 or looking for half size bigger? I ask because when purchasing boots, I always buy a 1/2 to a full size larger but in this case the 8 (I'm a 7.5) were too big. I hope this helps. It's a great shoe I wear year round. :)"
- Emily (staff): "Hello, The reason that the EU size is the same for both a size 7 and 7 1/2, is because EU sizes do not come in half's. Please select your size going off the U.S. sizes. I hope this helps! Thank you, Emily"
Christina asked: Where are the boots made?
- Cami: "I'm pretty sure it's leather. They have worn great!"
- Emily (staff): "Hi Christina, These boots were made in China. Thank you, Emily"