Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Heather asked: calf size?
- Hillary (staff): "Hi Heather, The boot features a 15" shaft height and 15" circumference. Please note measurements vary by size, and we do not have exact measurements for each size. I hope this helps, Hillary"
jon anne asked: Should you get a larger size if you wear socks?
- Patty: "If you are wearing thick socks yes, but regular socks no, Hopefully that answers your question."
- Cami: "I wouldn't think so. they run true to size. I wear an 8 in almost everything, and I ordered an 8 in these. I wear socks wih them and they fit great! You will love these boots. They take a couple of wears to break them in, but after that, they will be your favs!"
- Jennalyn: "I would NOT buy these from shoes.com. I ordered them and the boots came in 2 different sizes. They are marked that they are the same size but in felt really different so I measured them and they are very different. The leather strap on the side to tighten them were different length by over an inch as well. Very Unsatisfied and haven't ordered anything from them since. Also, the pair orders just before these- they sent me the wrong pair of shoes altogether. I'd go somewhere else for these. "
- Catherine: "I am always a 6 in heels and a 6.5 in flats/boots/ sneakers. I did not have to go a size larger for these and they fit perfect, I can wear tights and socks over my tights and still feel comfortable - they do take a little wearing in though"
- Adriana: "Anytime I buy boots, I always order a half size up so I would if I was you. "
Carrie asked: Description says it has a 14 inch shaft, but when I look at the Steve Madden site, it says it's 15.75. Which is correct? How do they compare to the Cadence boots? Same, longer, or is it a shorter shaft height?
- Elizabeth: "Sorry, I really can't answer your questions. These were for my daughter and I do know she loved them so much she wore out two pair! She liked them because her calves tended to be too big for other styles and she is not an obese person. These were comfortable. Not familiar with the Cadence boots. These were right below knee."
p asked: Is a 7.5 the same as a 7 ( i see the euorpean size is the same?) - i only ask because i need a 7, but 7.5's are only available!
- Regina: "No, 7.5 is larger than a 7. Two diffrent sizes! Hope this helps:)"
- Cami: "They are true to size. I wear a 8 and thats what I ordered and they fit perfect. I bet the 7.5 would fit with thick socks."
- Jody: "I ordered a size 7 and they are a good fit for me. I normally order a 7. I think these are true to size and a 7.5 would be a little bigger than a 7."
- Lee Lee: "No, it is not the same. I wear a size 6 and its just a little tight for me but 6.5 is too big. It might work if you wear thick socks. I wear thinner socks with my boots. Hope that helps."
- DANA: "These are true to size. I wear a 7.5 and ordered a 7.5 and they fit perfectly."
- sara: "They are different. Are you a true 7 or looking for half size bigger? I ask because when purchasing boots, I always buy a 1/2 to a full size larger but in this case the 8 (I'm a 7.5) were too big. I hope this helps. It's a great shoe I wear year round. :)"
- Emily (staff): "Hello, The reason that the EU size is the same for both a size 7 and 7 1/2, is because EU sizes do not come in half's. Please select your size going off the U.S. sizes. I hope this helps! Thank you, Emily"
Christina asked: Where are the boots made?
- Cami: "I'm pretty sure it's leather. They have worn great!"
- Emily (staff): "Hi Christina, These boots were made in China. Thank you, Emily"