Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Mary: "Birkenstock's are awesome. Soft footbed is even better."
- Debbie: "I love birks!"
- NATALIE: "I have these in silver, the dog chewed them up. I love them.. I have unstable ankles and these are the only sandals I can safely wear."
- connie: "Great arch support and super comfy...my go-to sandal all summer"
- carol: "the #1 reason COMFORT"
- Teresa: "love these sandals !"
mary asked: i normally wear a half size-should i go up or down?
- connie: "I normally wear a size 41 and these seem a tiny bit too big. I think I'd go down. I love the shoe- bought a second pair after the cork soles started to crack (I didn't treat them first)"
- Jessica: "I felt these were very true to size, so I would probably go up. Plus, with this style of shoe where the front lip goes up, a little too long would be preferable to a little short."
- Jennifer: "I would go down. I ordered my normal shoe size and they are a little bit larger, but it's ok since they're sandals and I can tighten the straps so my foot doesn't slide out when walking"
- Haley: "I think I went a half size up, because the back is so solid."
- Diana: "I would go up to the next size, the shoe will be too short if you go down"
- Karen: "Go down a size"