Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- carolyn: "good quality have the brown ones the price was right"
- D: "Christmas gift"
- Cherie: "Always wear"
- Christine: "Daughter's Christmas gift"
- Susan: "Cool boot and made by Minnetonka."
- Kadijah: "gift"
- Ethel: "Very nice and comfortable!!"
- Jenna: "I got these boots for my friend. I already have a pair for myself and love them. I hope that she will too."
- Royse: "Name brand, desired look"
- Connie: "Granddaughter's choice"
- christina: "I love these boots because they are stylist and comfortable."
- kelly: "i have always loved these boots,and the native american look and feel they have. you cant go wrong with these!"
- miranda: "absolutely love these boots. and they dont sag down after long wear! they stand tall and look adorable"
- Anita: "Love them so much in brown that I decided to try them in black!"
- Trina: "Daughter wanted three fringe."
- Heather: "They have been my sister in laws wish to always have a pair..so thats why Im buying them..:)"
- Shelley: "gift for daughter. She likes"
- Guadalupe: "My daughter fell in love with my friend's pair of boots"
- TRACEE: "MY DAUGHTER WANTED THEM"
- Marisa: "comfort and style"
vicki asked: I did a search for "wide calf boots" and these came up. Are wide calf sizes available?
- Emily (staff): "Hi Vicki, This boot is not offered in a wide calf. Did you search for "Wide Calf Boots" on Shoes.com? Or was a general search through a search engine? Here's a link to all our women's wide calf boots: http://www.shoes.com/en-US/Womens/_/_/Boots~Wide+Calf/_/Products.aspx Thank you, Emily"
Sheryl asked: If I am a 6.5 should I buy a 7 or a 6?
- Patty: "My best advice is to try them on at a store,if you can't I would say buy them one size up,I wear a eight and a half and followed the rule buy an eight and they were too tight,also they are so narrow and they are tight,as I have big calves.Its a small made shoe.But omg they are fabulous and I kept these for my daughter.She loves them.They are a very well made shoe!!Too bad I gave a fat foot,lol!!"
- Rachel: "I would go with a size 7 for sure. "
- Yulieth: "Probably a 7 mine were a bit of a tight fit"
- Marisa: "Definitely go with the size 7. I am a size 6 and purchased a size 6. I could have gone with the 6 1/2 as the size 6 are a bit tight. Hope this helps!"
- Nicole: "A 6.....they run kinda big...especially the black ones. The black ones fit much bigger than my brown ones. Hope this helps."
- Jennifer: "If you have narrower feet I would say do a size 6 - I have pretty narrow feet and I usually am a size 8.5 and I bought an 8 and they were perfect. They are 100% leather and do stretch a little after a couple wears! Hope that helps!"