Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- sheila L: "adorable and well rated"
- FAYE: "My grandson is big time into dinosaurs"
- Carole: "My 5 year old had these same shoes in a smaller size before and loved them."
- Gina: "leather upper, light up, dinosaur theme for 4 year old son"
- Kathy: "Grandson loves dinosaurs and these will be perfect!"
- Sofia: "Kid's choice"
Krista asked: My son is a 101/2 but this size chart is not normal?? What size is he using your measuring system? Thanks
- Hillary (staff): "Hi Krista, I'm sorry we are unable to determine what size would fit your son based off his age. We realize many children do not follow the exact pattern we define in the sizing chart as pre-school vs grade-school. Do not worry about ordering the wrong size because there is no overlap in sizing between pre-school and grade-school. Just make sure not to order an infant or toddler shoe though, as they do come in the same numerical size, but are significantly smaller. Here is the breakdown: Infant: sizes 0 - 4 Toddler: sizes 4½ - 10 Pre School: sizes 10½ - 3 Grade School: sizes 3½ - 7 I hope this helps, Thanks, Shoes.com"
P asked: Lights don't work. Is there a tag to pull to activate the lights?
- Ann Marie: "I am not aware of a tag, but ours worked immediately. Maybe call or email the manufacturer? My son LOVED those shoes!"
- Gina: "Hi there. When ours arrived, the lights just worked like any other light up shoes....no tag to pull or button to push or anything. You probably got a pair with run down batteries or something."
- Nora: "The lights should already work when you receive the dinosoles. We had no problem with any of our shoes. Even after my kids feet outgrew them the lights were still working. I never saw a tag. "