Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- D: "replacing smaller size and its school uniform color."
- Rebecca: "can wear children's 3 too and they look comfortable"
- S: "son's preference"
- C: "Easy on and comfortable"
- cindy: "I bought these every year in white for the past three years and thy look great and fit very well - so I decided to try a new color ; )"
- Christina: "Needed good summer shoes for my kindergartner."
- sanicha: "great shoes for kids, great price and super comfortable"
- K: "Color, easy to put on."
- Lea: "Super cute and look like his dad's shoes."
- Richard: "good looking shoe for my son"
Iben asked: what is size 3,5 in European sizes?
- Emily (staff): "Hello, Here is a link to our size conversion chart to help answer your question. http://www.shoes.com/en-US/Content/FitAssist.aspx?refreshcache=Y Thanks, Shoes.com"
- diane: "I know a 4 US is equivalent to 36 Eur or 3 1/2 UK. I hope this helps"