Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Kathryn: "Comfort"
- gina: "style!"
- Kathy: "LOVE THESE SHOES HAVE OTHER COLORS IN THESE"
- Maria: "I have a pair that I got at Marshals for 19.99 and they feel great. I had hip surgery and can no longer wear flats. These shoe have replaced my flats. I needed black, I have them in dark brown."
- Sheryl: "My doctor had them on, said they were great and not as clunky as some of the others. Thought I'd try them."
- Lynne: "Saw these on another person and she said they were very comfortable shoes so I thought I would try them."
Kelly asked: Are they true to size?
- diane: "Yes, I got them in the size I normally order (and what usually works) and I was actually amazed at how well they fit and how comfortable they are. I actually keep wearing them to work without socks (not so obvious a sandal) even though it is 50 degrees here now-- but they're just SO comfortable! I get compliments on the funky look too ;)."
- Lori: "Yes, they are."
- Carole: "Yes, I found them to be very true to size."
- Cathy: "They are true to size. They are more comfortable and truer to size than Crocs! I own 2 pairs of this style and one of another discontinued style."
- Stacey: "These shoes are true to size and pretty comfy. My one complaint is that the logo is on a rubber disc under your heel and after one time wearing them, it began to peel up. I didn't want to remove it completely b/c there is a large groove under it, but since it's curling up, it's pretty annoying under your heel."