Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- so young: "I love this items"
- Lynn: "Name brand and look comfy!"
- ilene: "Uggs are the best and I wanted my husband to have something he wouldn't have spent money on for himself"
- Joan: "After all of the pairs of Uggs I have, he deserves to know why..."
- Susan: "wanted a quality shoe for my husband."
- Gregory: "Color, style and previous satisfaction with UGG"
- Fengying: "I love it"
- STACY: "MY KID WANTED THESE ONES"
- Travis: "This is my second pair (different color). Very comfortable shoes, and feet stay dry."
Lori asked: My son wears a size 12...do they run big enough to order the 11 ?
- Lauren: "I think they run pretty true to size."
- ilene: "my husband is a 12 but he is wide. The 12's I bought were too small and I had to return them."
- Crystal: "No, they run true to size. Not like normal UGGs. "
- Dan: "My 12's fit well. I would not risk ordering an 11. I would wait for a 12."
- Janis: "In my opinion no. Like most uggs they start out tight, though they stretch a bit with wear and compacting of the inner. But I think a full size smaller would be uncomfortable to compensate for."
brain asked: I wear a 10.5 should I order a size 10 or 11?
- Travis: "I wear 10.5 also. The 10 is probably better (w/ no socks). The 11 feels like it wants to flop when I you walk. It won't but that feeling thought gets annoying."
- Michelle: "I've always rounded down to the closest whole size for uggs. I would recommend a size 10."