Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Judy: "Style, comfort. Good walking shoe."
- Stephanie: "Everyone who reviewed these boots loved them!"
- eric: "seemed like the best deal"
- Lisa: "Christmas gift for 17 year old daughter"
- Garyn: "Wife has always wanted them."
- Daphne: "My daughter like it"
- Christopher: "Because my wife wanted them."
- Sunni: "I love the worn look of these boots! cant wait to get them!!"
- Marla: "I only buy Frye boots, and this pair will fit in perfect with my other pairs!!!"
- Renee: "reviews that I have read and the look"
- Martin: "For my wife."
- colie: "Awesome boots, Frye boots are the way to go for quality and long lasting stylish boots"
- LYNN: "I like the workmanship quality and versatility of these Frye boots"
- lenn: "I like the wide n rugged look."
- L: "My daughter asked for them for Christmas!"
- J: "daughter in law wanted for christmas great price"
- Waide: "Girlfriend needs new boots."
- jacque: "I have been looking at riding boots for a long time. Hoping these fit my 16" calves. I anticipate a good quality product, but the jury is still out on whether they will fit properly."
- Gretchen: "love them!!!"
JENNIFER asked: Hello, These boots are listed as "Dark Brown". Frye manufactures this boot in dark brown in several different leathers. Dark brown brush off, dark brown calf shine vintage, dark brown tumbled full grain, etc. I was wondering which dark brown leather this is and if this is an actual photo of the boots shoes.com is selling? A frye product number may be helpful in distinguishing which type of leather it is too. Thank you so much.
- Emma: "This is an actual photo and color of the shoes. Love them!"
Honda asked: Is it the quality of ShoesDOTcom's photo, or does this color show splotches in real life?
- Wendy: "The color looks like worn oiled leather. Love these boots! The more they wear, the better they look."