Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Michael: "this is the style and type of shoes I wear everyday to work."
- T: "Thought I would get the beef roll this time."
- James: "Have owned several pairs. classic"
- Joshua: "Aways have, alway will."
- Michael: "Classic shoe."
- Peter: "Great shoe - they are super good in terms of fit and durability"
- Merrill: "To replace a pair wearing out"
- C: "Have liked these since High School. Have had either the burgabdy or black at one time or another, but never the two at the same time(new)."
- James: "Happy Birthday to me!"
SAID asked: I bought the 9.5W, and they came in as EEE. Is EEE the equivalent of W or was there a mistake somewhere? My order email, and delivery confirmation email also both state 9.5 W. Please let me know.
- Emily (staff): "Hello, Here is how men's widths are defined: Slim = 2A, A, S Narrow = B, N, C Medium = D, N, OT Wide = E, 2E, EE, Wide X Wide = EEE, 4E, H, WW, XW Hope that helps! Shoes.com"
Mr. asked: Where are these shoes made?
- Michael: "I could not find a country of origin."
- Rose: "El Salvador"