Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Stacie: "They are a gift for my daughter"
- gloria: "Confortable"
Courtney asked: If you wear half sizes, how do you decide what size to get?
- Courtney: "I have never seen them in half sizes. I live in south fl, so just plan on wearing them for warmth, just comfort. Do they carry half sizes?"
- Selina: "Order up.... if you wear warm socks, you will have enough room....better larger than you need than too tight. Great boots and great wear. Enjoy!"
- zuany: "1/2 size bigger because you need to wear socks too :)"
- Allison: "I bought mine too big and I can never wear them. Buy smaller. Go a half down. "
Darby asked: Do uggs run true to size?
- Selina: "They do...but if you wear a 1/2 then order up."
- zuany: "true size"
- Robin: "I have 3 pairs of Uggs. This particular pair runs a little big. I wear thick socks with them. The other two are leather and true to size. "
Kyla asked: How true to size are these? If I wear a 9 in womens should I buy a 9 or a size down?
- Selina: "They are very close to true. Going up or down isn't a good idea. Stick with your true size so your toes have enough room and the heel is snug."
- Maria: "I found them to run a little bit big. I would order 1/2 size smaller."
- Susan: "Size down, they're big. I love them though."