Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
jean asked: Is this size kids5 fit the same as women's size 7?
- Lan: "Hi, Jean, kid's size 5 is almost same as women size 7, just a little bit narrow."
- Linda: "This shoe runs VERY big. I wear an 8 but this shoe fits in the 5.i F u are a true 7, you might be better off with a 4. My daughter wears a 3 in this shoe but is typically a size 6 or 6 1/2"
Marianne asked: if I am a womans size 7, I heard the kids size 4 will fit as well...do you have a conversion chart?
- Hillary (staff): "Hi Marianne, Here is a link a printable sizing chart that would help you find the correct size. http://www.shoes.com/App_Themes/Default/images/infopages/sizecharts/kids_sizechart.pdf Thanks, Shoes.com"
Judy asked: The sizing confuses me. My granddaughter wears a kids' 1 1/2, so I would normally buy a 2 boot. So in UGGS, what size would she wear?
- JAN: "I have several pairs of Uggs and have always sized down atleast one size in Uggs, they run large, but last forever and are soooo comfortable!!! The colored ones do show stains, so be sure to weather proof them!"
Tina asked: It a preschool 3 same as women size 5 in these tall Ugg boots? Thank you!
- Maria: "I am not sure I understand this question but I am assuming a Pre-k 3 is very small is this is a standard 5 for women."
- Ann: "No, the girls (not preschool) size 3 boots will be the same as a womens size 5. "
- Nancy: "When I bought these boots they were for a 17 year old that wears a size 5 womens. So, it you are buying the same boots I bought, they should fit the size 5 woman."