Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- marsha: "returned these because they were too wide but they were well made and would try again but need to find the correct size for me"
- Victoria: "Nothing is more comfortable than a pair of Uggs. I've bought imitations with faux shearling lining and my daughter hated the itchiness. These are cozy and allow the foot to breath."
- Rosemarie: "christmas gift for my daughter"
- andrea n: "cosy warm and comfy"
- Annette: "daughter wanted for xmas"
- PAULA: "ugss are incredibly warm and never make your feet get sweaty!!"
- Marion: "My grandaughter grew out of her others she worn Uggs for about 8 years"
- Yao: "I think it should be comfortable and warm in cold weather. I have one that is waterproof so this one just for keep warm purpose."
Lorre asked: would a kids size 6 be the same as a womens size 6?
- jazlyn: "Yes, the kids size 6 was the same size as a women's size 6."
- PATRICIA: "Hi lorre, no they are not the same. i wear a size 5 and i order a 3 in the ugh kids size. i bought 3 pair in differenr colors. i believe the ugh site has a chart conversion available."
- Alice: "No. I wear a ladies size 7.5 and the kids size 6 fits me. Hope that helps"
- Ann: "No, in "big kid" sizing, a kid's size 4 equals a women's size 6, a kid's size 5 equals a women's size 7, etc. The mocassins are very fluffy inside, o may seem a little snug ay first. They do wear down a little. Very warm. My girls love them, good luck! "
- kim: "uggs stretch after you wear it. i bought a 4 but in woman i wear 6 and at first it was a little snug but after a few wears its perfect. if u bought a 6 likely it will be to big."
- Nicole: "No kids size six is actually a bit larger than a women's size 6 believe it or not! I think a kids 5 is closer to a women's 6."