Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Judy asked: Do these boots run large. My husband wears 10.5 size normally. Would size 11 run too big?
- leanne: "Yes. Order a size 10. They fit snug but stretch out."
- joselyn: "Go with the 11. They are a snug fit Hope he loves them "
- John: "Hi Judy; I wear a 91/2 so I bought a 10. It is a little large for me but this gives room for socks if you choose to wear them with this boot. I also bought a size 9 and find that a little snug but UGG boots do stretch in time. One thing I would want to remind everybody who wears them bare foot is your big toe if the nail is sharp over time will wear a hole through the top of the boot. That is another reason I went a little larger with the 10. Do you wear UGGs yourself Judy? If you do not I would highly recommend them to you as there is NOTHING that is warmer in the winter than an UGG. UGGs started out as a boot for male surfers to put on when they came out of the water and since then women fell in love with UGGs. UGGs to me are a unisex style boot that looks great on both men and women alike. NOTHING is cozier to wear than an UGG boot. I also love the UGG tall classic boots too especially on the ladies. I hope both you and your husband enjoy UGGs for a long time to come."
- Jennifer: "Should be fine - they run true to size - he will have room for socks if needed:)"
- Cheryl Lisa: "11 would be perfect! 10 would b to small."