Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- ROSEMARY: "GIFT FOR MY 48 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER"
- Maureen: "My daughter already had a pair which she wore out and requested another pair for Christmas."
- maria: "My daughter requested them for Christmas"
- Ann: "I went shopping with my niece yesterday. She wants the Ugg Tasman for Christmas, but the saleman in the store in which we were shopping said they were SOLD OUT everywhere. I didn't believe him and said I would look for them online. She will be very happy."
- S: "So Comfy!"
Michelle asked: Does anyone know how true to size they fit? I have a high instep which typically means I need to go with a wide width or a 1/2 to full size larger. Thanks in advance for your opinions.
- Karen: "I would go a half size or a size larger.It's been awhile but I believe these were a little small and that is why i returned them."
- Mary Ellen: "These tend to run a bit big-they are for my daughter. She usually wears a 9 1/2 and got these in a 10 and they are perfect with socks. She tends to have a wide fit also."