Shoes.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Evelyn: "Gift"
- tina: "my daughter loves them and its a gift"
- Hilliay: "gift for friend"
- Edry: "I have purchased uggs before and they are warm. Wears good in this weather."
- Rosemary: "Gift"
- Tonelius: "christmas gift"
- Christine: "it's what my niece wanted"
- Roger E Or Karen R: "BECAUSE THEY ARE VERY WARM AND COMFORTABLE BOOTS..."
- John: "style"
- Margita: "I purchased these boots for their comfort and warmth."
- john: "gift for daughter"
- ron: "my daughter want for xmas gift .."
- Scott: "All the Ladies in my life have a pair except my Mom. It's time she enjoys the comfort and style!"
- Faye: "Referred by Bill Me Later."
- Joel: "warm easy boots"
- patrick: ""a christmas present to daughter because it on her list and she said it is a comfy type of boot and really wants it""
- Margaret: "daughter wanted it"
- candia: "on my daughter's christmas list"
- Yvonne: "my mother wants them"
- Penni: "It was the only color Boot my daughter didn't have"
- Pamela: "for myself!"
- S: "My daughter wanted them for Christmas"
- B: "granddaughter wants them"
- Angela: "comfortable"
- Lisa: "xmas shopping...didn't want to go out of the house :)"
- Angela: "Christmas present for my daughter and she loves them."
- Nancy: "Daughter wants a new pair and it's easy to use pay later here"
- diane: "my daughter has the brown ones and loves them and is requesting the black ones for Christman"
- jaeok: "comfortable wear for winter."
- Dominick: "They Cool !!!"
Brenda asked: I wear a size 9 medium. Should I purchase an eight?
- BETTY: "No definitely by your size. If you wear a size 9 by a size 9, if you wear a 9 1/2 you would by a 9. Always by the size you wear. If you have a large ankle then I would not buy this boot, the shaft is very narrow, I suggest you buy the Button Bailey's.Also go into a stoe that sell UGGs and try a few different pairs before you purchase them."
- Shirlyn: "I wear a size 10 and bought a 10. They fit good. No I wouldn't go down a size. I think they run true to size. They are very warm, and you don't have to wear socks. I love mine."
krie asked: is it easy to fold a cuff? does it get deformed after folding it?
- Stefani: "my daughter does not fold them down"
- Wanda: "These boots are a great buy. I have three pair and wear them without socks. The cuffs are easy to fold and are not deformed after folding. You will be perfectly satisfied with this product."
- William: "Yes, it's very easy and no I have never noticed any deformity."
Carol asked: If I take a size 11 in a shoe what size should I get my boots in?
- Jeannine: "You will need a size 10."
gale asked: what size do i buy if i wear 7.5 in shoes?
- Lindsey: "7"
- Sally: "I would go with a size 7. I normally wear 8.5 in shoes, and ordered the size 8. They are a little snug now but I know they will stretch as I wear them. My daughter had the same size and they are very comfortable now, you don't want them to be too loose."
- janet: "A 7 gale they run half size big i wear 8.5 got 8 cause 9 was too big.. Hope this helps"
- BETTY: "I would recommend going to a store that sell uggs & try the classic on before you purchase this boot because its a pull on boot and you don't want to order something and you get it & try it on and it don't fit and now you have to send it back but try a size 7 depending on how small your calf, if u have a large calf go with a size 8 because this boot is a pull on & you might have problems in that area."
- stephanie: "If you wear a 7.5 you can get 7. Uggs run big and they only come in whole sizes. So you should be fine with a size 7. "
melissa asked: my daughter is a size 7 what size should i order for her in ugg boots?
- Camilla: "You should order a size 6. They run a size bigger than your normal street shoe size."
- Laurie: "Size 7."
- Wanda: "I wear a size 10; however, I order size 9 in Ugg boots. I do have one in size 10, but it is a little large. The 9 fits me better. The size 10 is still wearable."
Tammy asked: My daughter has wide feet and currently wears a size 11 in women's boots and a size 10 in men's shoes. What size should I get my daughter in the womens classic short boots?
- William: "I would buy the size 10...I bought these last year for my daughter and she normally wears a size 8 in woman's (she also has a wide foot) and the 7s fit her perfectly."
- Greta: "Hi. I purchased these boots last year and love them. I don't think the width part will be any problem at all. In woman's shoes, I wear between a 10 1/2 and 11. I also wear a 9 1/2 to 10 in men's running shoes. I purchased these boots in a size 11. I would not go any smaller for your daughter, and I think an 11 would work perfectly. It sounds like your daughter and I are the same shoe size in length, and she may be wider, but an 11 should do the trick."
kimberly asked: how do I know if they are authentic?
- Sally: "Look for the authenticity label inside the left or right boot and verify that it's a true UGG product."
- Emily (staff): "Hi Kimberly, Shoes.com is an authorized UGG Australia retailer, we only sell authentic UGG products. Thank you, Shoes.com"
- Sandy: "Yep! No question at all anything from Shoes. com is authentic, it's not that kind of knock-off web-site you would ever have to worry about. I order from here constantly, have never, ever, ever had a problem with any kind quality. Uggs to designer shoes to bags, and all are as if I bought them in the store. Happy shopping and order the black Uggs! You wont be disapointed!"
Carina asked: Hi would it be possible to ship to Malta (Europe) is yes how much would it cost please?